Unlike any additional water damage restoration firm, we rescue and restore lives and property together with the PuroClean QuickDry System™ at the shortest possible time and at a much lower cost than the traditional drying system a number of our competitors use.
Get in contact with the specialists at PuroClean Hillsboro, OR in case your house floods or experiences other water damage. We are available 24/7. Floods will often result in water damage to homes, which may appear on the surface as a minor problem, but can quickly escalate into naturally, extensive damage to the health and property. Timing is critical to reducing additional harm.
PuroClean Emergency Flood and Related Water Damage Restoration Services in Hillsboro, OR
Our Water Heater Removal Procedure:
- Initially, our technicians will remove damaged materials. This includes, partially: drywall, delicate wood, carpet, carpet padding, upholstery, furniture, insulation baseboards, and much more.
- Once all affected materials are apparent, we begin the drying process followed by the sanitizing of the water damaged region. Our technicians utilize commercial equipment such as industrial fans and dehumidifiers to aid in this process.
- Next, during the recovery process, our specialists will address mold damage. All mold damaged areas are disinfected and restored ASAP to stop the odds of spreading.
Emergency Extraction of Water from Hillsboro, OR
To remove the standing water out of your house or business, we begin by using strategically positioned specially designed water eliminating equipment that quickly removes the water.
- After the water has been removed, any affected places and belongings are relocated to be saved or thrown away. This first step happens right away and is carried out using our industrial pumps. Puroclean will begin water elimination instantly using our powerful business water pumping equipment. Upon completion of the water removal procedure, PuroClean will get rid of all affected structures and/or belongings whether they are to be stored or lost. We also offer biohazard cleanup, check this out.
- Once completed, the equipment will be removed and the water has been lost elsewhere by PuroClean’s technicians.
Drying and Dehumidification
- To ensure this process can be completely performed, elimination of belongings and upholstery will be critical.
- Air moving machines will be sat out around the assumptions strategically at the most appropriate locations. The regions that contain the most moisture are the attention, to extract trapped water. Keep in mind these machines are very loud.
- Next, the water is going to be hauled into the atmosphere by the fans as they complete the dehumidification process. Each of the water pulled out would be to be disposed of by the PuroClean professional in another location.
- PuroClean techs will put back any eliminated land to where they belong once moisture levels are normal. The technicians monitor humidity levels closely during this drying procedure to ensure proper drying is happening.
Water damaged carpeting is handled by Puroclean and returned to the original state during our carpet restoration procedure.
- Finding the source of the water damage is the initial step, then deciding if we believe your carpet is salvageable or not.
- Water is taken out of the carpet that’s found to be salvageable.
- Then, high-grade air-moving fans will be employed to eliminate the moisture from the carpet to prevent mold growth.
- Our technicians will keep you and your own insurance broker in the loop during the drying process.
- Once the carpet is dry, all our equipment will be removed from the region, and all belongings will be placed back into place.
Carpet Cleaning, Deodorization & Spot Removal
Mildew can form in the carpeting that’s been water damaged very easily. This mold can subsequently create odors that often spread beyond the affected area to your whole property or business. PuroClean’s process of cleaning, deodorizing, and spot removal will gradually and properly remove this odor.
- This procedure starts with our certified techs performing a complete inspection and carpet vacuuming.
- To fix the affected rug, where required, your furniture will be removed.
- Pet odor and stain removal, if necessary, is then performed on your carpet.
- Available textile or fiber protection is available, which will protect and extend the value of your carpet.
Our Mold Removal Process
Contacting Puroclean and receiving a specialist to your water affected areas as soon as possible will help us comprehend the damage and put ahead on mold removal. The full restoration of your property and full removal of mold is our main focus. Following is a summary of the rigorous process we follow.
- After carefully scrutinizing your property for all indicators of mold, we then carefully and completely implement a full mold removal on your home and possessions.
- Once all the mold is removed, we will deodorize the website. Our deodorization process involves cleaning and disinfecting the construction, fixtures, and material.
- PuroClean uses advanced business cleaning equipment such as HEPA Filters and HEPA Vacuums to thoroughly remove water and remove all moisture.